Retail Business Services, LLC, is the services company of Ahold Delhaize USA, currently providing services to six East Coast grocery brands, including Food Lion, Giant Food, GIANT/MARTIN’S, Hannaford and Stop & Shop, as well as the country’s largest online grocery retailer, Peapod.
Retail Business Services leverages the scale of the local brands to drive synergies and provides industry-leading expertise, insights and analytics to local brands to support their strategies with services including Commercial Services and Strategy, Operations, Information Technology, Financial Services, Legal Services, Communications, Supply Chain and People Systems and Services.
Position Title: Specialist I Safety
Position Location: Scarborough, ME, Winthrop ME, or Schodack Landing NY
Manager, Safety/Security/Environmental – ND Paper, Old Town ME
Posted: Nov 22, 2018
ND Old Town LLC (Old Town), a wholly owned subsidiary of ND Paper, is a fully integrated northern unbleached softwood kraft market pulp mill, situated on over 100 acres in close proximity to Bangor, Maine’s second largest city. Existing capacity for the mill is 155,000 admt of premium northern softwood kraft; future capacity is targeted at 275,000 admt. The Old Town facility can produce 100% of its energy needs, using mostly green, renewable energy sources.
Safety Assistant – Southern Maine Health Care, Biddeford ME
Posted: Nov 17, 2018
- Position Summary
- The Safety Assistant is responsible to provide a direct resource and clerical support to the safety and emergency management needs of the organization as well as the Safety Manager. The assistant also serves as a back-up in the absence of the Safety Manager and is the organization’s coordinator for safety data sheets and the ergonomic loaner closet. The ability to balance competing priorities, while maintaining a tactful, courteous, professional manner is essential. A high degree of independence is a significant part of this position.
- The Safety Assistant’s primary location will be at the Biddeford Campus but will be responsible for all locations in Southern Maine Health Care.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Associates Degree is preferred.
- At least two years healthcare experience in clerical support required with safety and emergency management experience preferred.
- General clerical skills, such as scheduling, telephone use, filing and typing are required.
- Excellent grammar and spelling skills as well as interpersonal skills are required.
- Organizational ability required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be highly motivated to expeditiously and accurately conclude all tasks undertaken.
- Working knowledge of Windows and of various software packages including Excel, MS Word, Powerpoint, and other windows applications as needed.